Mestizo is not simply a restaurant, it is an experience. Located on the Hampstead Road in London’s Trendy Camden Town, Mestizo has adorned London with an authentic taste of Mexico. Dishes are prepared in the traditional way, using authentic recipes passed down from generation to generation. Such is the case of this Cactus salad. A classic of Mexican cuisine made with fresh delicious ingredients available here in the UK.
* Chop the coriander
* Cut the onion & the tomato into fine slices
* Place the cactus into a bowl
* Mix the cactus, coriander, apple vinegar, black ground pepper, olive oil and salt
* Place a lettuce leaf on a plate
* Place the cactus over the lettuce with the tomato and feta cheese as a garnish
Note: Sharing is caring! We love it when you love our work so feel free to share what you like. However, if you need to modify or take only parts of this or any content on this website, please let us know and we can help!